Looking for additional resources and information on mentoring? Useful books, articles, websites, and other resources to support you, whether you are a mentor or a mentee, are listed below.
Topic: Skill Development
Topic: Successful Women/Leadership
- Be Your Own Mentor: Strategies from Top Women on the
Secrets of Success
Sheila Wellington and Betty Spence
- Coming Up for Air: How to Build a Balanced Life in a
- First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest
Managers Do Differently
Marcus Buckingham and Curt Coffman
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
- The Pathfinder: How to Choose or Change Your Career for a
Lifetime of Satisfaction and Success
- StrengthsFinder 2.0
Activities to do Together
- Attend the next ANUW event together.
- Pick a book under suggested reading and discuss it as you
move through the title.
- Agree to read one of the articles posted and discuss your perspective
at your next meeting.
- Complete the Power Map Activity and talk through how
this is impacting you.
- Explore the education videos on Leanin.org. Agree to
watch a topic and discuss the content in your next meeting.
- Refine and/or add to your goals as you move through the